Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions
We will confirm your registration by sending all details to your email address.
You can pick up your badge at the Registration Desk any time during M2M Now “Money Talks mHealth”.
Cancellation, Returns & Refunds policy
Cancellations made before December 20, 2012 will receive a full refund. Cancellations made after December 20, 2012 will receive a refund of registration fees, less a £250 processing fee. No-shows will not receive a refund. To cancel please contact us.
Ticket Sales Terms and Conditions
The purchase of tickets for and entry to an event organised by or on behalf of WeKnow Media is subject to the following terms and conditions. You agree and acknowledge that :-
1. The venue reserves the right to refuse the purchaser entry to the Event without their ticket. WeKnow Media cannot be held responsible for tickets that are stolen or lost.
2. The Ticket remains the property of WeKnow Media and is purchased for personal use only, and it is not purchased as part of any form of business or commercial activity (unless expressly authorised by WeKnow Media and its agents) The ticket may not be resold or offered for resale by anyone, whether at a premium or otherwise, and may not be used for advertising, promotion or for any other trade purposes. Any resale or attempted resale of a Ticket will render the Ticket void and the holder of any resold or transferred Ticket may be refused entry to the Event.
3. You will abide by the rules and regulations of the venue (which may be changed at the venue’s discretion) and any other rules or regulations which may be included in the Ticket.
4. You will comply with all reasonable safety and other announcements whilst attending the Event.
5. In the event of cancellation or rescheduling, WeKnow Media shall not be liable for any losses you suffer as a result of the cancellation or rescheduling, including but not limited to, ticket price, accommodation costs or travel expenses.
6. The ticket price for the Event does not include anything (including, without limitation, accommodation or refreshments), other than entry to the Event, unless otherwise stated.
7. WeKnow Media has the right to alter or vary the programme for the Event or to reschedule or cancel all or part of the Event.
8. WeKnow Media or the venue has the right to refuse entry to the Event to any person without reason or to require them to cease participating in any activity. If you are found to be behaving in a manner deemed unsociable or potentially dangerous, in breach of these terms & conditions, the rules and regulations of the venue or any instructions or directions given to you by any official at the Event, you will be ejected from the Event without refund and, if appropriate, may be reported to the police.
9. WeKnow Media and/or the venue has the right to search all persons and personal property and refuse admission to, or eject from, the site any person who refuses to be searched by a security official.
10. You give your express consent to the use of your actual or simulated likeness in connection with the production, exhibition, advertising or exploitation of any photograph, film, video and/or audio recording of the Event and/or any element thereof in any/all media throughout the world.
11. Neither the venue nor WeKnow Media has any responsibility for lost or stolen property.
12. With the exception of guide dogs, you are not permitted to bring any animals to the Event.
13. You will not trade or solicit trade at the Event without the prior consent of WeKnow Media.
14. Unauthorised promotional activity, use of photographic or any other type of recording equipment at the Event is prohibited. Tapes, or films or other recordings may be destroyed.
15. The following articles are not permitted within the venue – illegal substances, weapons, dangerous or hazardous items, political or offensive materials, glass or bottles, and such other items as WeKnow Media or the venue may deem to be prohibited from time to time. Any person found in possession of such items may be refused entry into, or ejected from the venue.
16. You are over 18 years old.
17. Admission to the venue and the Event is at your own risk. Neither the venue nor WeKnow Media will be held liable for any loss, cost, expense, injury or damage sustained at the venue and/or the Event except in respect of death or personal injury caused as a result of negligence by the venue or WeKnow Media, as applicable.
18. In the event of any accident you hereby agree to hold harmless and keep indemnified WeKnow Media, its group companies and its staff, officials, representatives, agents, sub-contractors and members, each and every one of them from and against all actions, costs, expenses, claims and demands in respect of injury, fatal or otherwise, loss or damage, to person or property of yourself or any guests accompanying you, however caused or arising out of in connection with your participation in any event.
19. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
20. These terms and conditions may be enforced by the venue and WeKnow Medias affiliates, successors and assigns but may not otherwise be relied or enforced under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 by any party that is not a party to these terms and conditions.
21. If any provision of these terms and conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provisions and remainder of the agreement valid or enforceable.
22. WeKnow Media reserves the right to alter or amend these terms and conditions without prior notification and you will abide by such amended terms and conditions. It is your responsibility to check the website for the latest terms and conditions.
The WeKnow Media Ltd is the Conference organiser for this event and is committed to protecting the privacy of your personal information.
Collecting your personal information
It is the Conference organiser’s usual practice to collect personal information directly from you via form fields either on the Conference website or via a hard copy registration form. The Conference organiser does not collect personal information about you from any publically available sources or via other means.
The Conference organiser does not collect personal information about you if you only browse this website. This website may use session cookies during a search query of the website or when you access this website.
Using your personal information
The Conference organiser only uses your personal information for the purposes for which you give it to the conference organiser and for related, internal management purposes.
The Conference organiser does not give your personal information to anyone else unless one of the following applies:
- you have consented
- you would reasonably expect that your information be passed on to the recipient as part of the provision of products or services to you ancillary to your registration for this Conference
- it is required or authorised by law
- it will prevent or lessen a serious and imminent threat to somebody’s life or health
- it is reasonably necessary for the enforcement of the criminal law or of a law imposing a pecuniary penalty, or for the protection of public revenue.
The conference organiser may collect and analyse non-identifiable website traffic data to improve our services.
You may access personal information that the Conference organiser holds about you, and you can ask to correct personal information held about you.
If you are on one or more of the Conference organiser’s email lists you may opt out of further contact by clicking the unsubscribe option in all emails received by you.
For all enquiries please contact:
WeKnow Media Ltd
Suite 138, 70 Churchill Square, Kings Hill ME19 4YU
phone: +44 (0) 1732 897641
fax: +44 (0) 1732 808577
Nathalie Millar, Event Director
e: [email protected]
t: +44 1732 808 690
Conference website: www.m2mnowevents.com