Chris Dancy has been engaging information systems for over 25 years, wearing as many hats as there are heads in the IT industry. He currently is employed as Chief Digital Officer and Senior Vice President at Healthways, Inc.
As a Data Exhaust Cartographer, Chris utilizes 300-700 sensors, devices, applications, and services to track, analyze, and optimize as many areas of his existence as he can think of. This quantification enables him to see the connections of otherwise invisible data, resulting in dramatic upgrades to his health, productivity and quality of life.
Chris’s name and avatar are synonymous with the future of work, edutainment, technically-enabled external evolution and his quantified life (existence). Chris travels extensively speaking and consulting on these topics, as well as those related to IoT, Quantified Self, and Digital extended species implications, and is featured in Fox News, NPR, BBC, Businessweek, TechCrunch, Mashable, Wired, Bloomberg TV and The Guardian as the “Most connected human on Earth.”
Snapshot of the types of data Chris Dancy tracks. (Photography Courtesy of Chris Dancy)
IN THE NEWS
- Sep 25, 2014 via The Irish Times: Rise of Mindful Tech: Every Step You Take, Every Move You Make
- Sep 10, 2014 via Legacy Project: Chris Dancy – Data Exhaust Cartographer
- Aug 21, 2014 via Mashable: The Most Connected Man Is You: Just A Few Years From Now
- Jun 17, 2014 via The Wall Street Journal: Word From Cannes: An Interview With World’s Most Connected Human
- Jun 05, 2104 via Bloomberg: Is Chris Dancy the Most Quantified Self in America?